21 August 2008

The new canvas totes

A canvas tote used to be something that collected dust in the back of your closets and were only ever brought out when you needed to carry around some dirty joggers back from your weekly (yearly) trips to the gym. Canvas totes can now be proudly displayed with all of your other bags and may even earn a spot on your handbag hangers, thanks to these amazing bags by Roototes.

In so many designs you'll be struggling to pick just one, and, thanks to their signature "Roo" like pockets inside and a zippered easy-to-access pocket on the side, you have spots for your mobile, keys and wallet and all of your other stuff.

For those of you on the look out for an affordable nappy bag, you could try teaming these up with a PouchMISS (only the best handbag organisers for new mums EVER!). What a perfect match (roos, pouches, get it?)...

1 comment:

savvychic said...

I must confess I used my first canvas tote in years the last holiday we went on when I had a nearly preschooler and newborn in tow. Even though it was only a short stroll to the beach it was amazing how much stuff I had to take!! BTW, I found your blog through show Mummy the Money mag. Love your Pouches, think I may have to get one for a girlfriend that is due in Jan.
Kym