25 August 2008

Pass me a tissue


Ok so even fabulous mums have their off days (or week in my case!). I've come down with a dreaded head cold because I am completely run down and working 7 jobs as you do when you're a single mother with a business, contract work, and a blog. Throw in a couple of sick kids and its the perfect recipe for coming down with the "just been hit by a truck" type cold.

In times like these when my head is so stuffed up I can barely breathe, I need serious back up. I mean, its time to pull out the big guns. Those tried and tested potions that may not completely cure but certainly make everything feel a little bit clearer. I have one of these "Secret Weapons" and I want to share it with you all.
Introducing Perfect Potion's Breathe Easy aromatherapy blend.

I know what you're thinking - is that it? The Secret Weapon you've been banging on about? Don't pretend you're not because I can hear you thinking it! If you don't believe me you'll have to try it for yourself. I don't know what the active ingredient is (its made up of a blend of eucalyptus, fir, lemon, tea tree, lavender, peppermint etc) but when you are completely stuffed up and cannot breathe, or your kids are coughing that chesty cough throughout the night try it for yourself and you'll be amazed. I didn't believe it at first either, but I can vouch for this baby myself because i've been using it for years now.
I hope it works for you too!

No comments: