18 August 2008

Juicy Couture for baby

Who knew that Juicy had expanded its range to include these super cute and completely excessive baby accessories?
My son used dummies up until around the age of 2, and my daughter just became obsessed with them when I tried to wean her off her wraps at (gasp) 8 months old. In my defence, i'd never used wraps with my son and just loved the instant calm that washed upon my daughters face when she was all wrapped up before bed. When she grew out of wraps I thought i'd just start using cot sheets instead. When that became tiresome I figured it was time to get her off the wraps! One horrid night I stuck a dummy in her mouth, one that had been waiting for months in a drawer for its one moment of glory, and thats when the love story began.
But I digress.... these dummies are enough to make you forcibly wean your thumb sucking child onto dummies. They are magnificently packaged in these gorgeous gift boxes, in sets of 3. At US$48 you probably don't want to waste them on baby, and I won't think any less of you if you take a suck at them yourself.
Onto some more excessive baby products, I just love these bibs by Juicy. Now, not only are they packaged in a set of 3, rolled up and presented in these printed gift boxes, but they are each rolled into silicon cupcake cups, that can actually be used for making cupcakes. SWEET! Pardon the pun.

You can get these from the Juicy Couture site direct

No comments: